Please note that due to COVID19 pandemic, all dates are subject to change as per government regulations.
Skin preparation and priming
– Colour correction
– Concealing skin flaws like spots, pigmentation, dark circles etc
– Base/Foundation types and application
– Contouring and Highlighting – Cream and Powder
– Eye Makeup :
– Basics of Eye Makeup and how to get it right for various eyes
– Smokey Eyes – Types, intensity, black and coloured
– Party Eye makeup with glittery eyes
– Bridal Eye Makeup
– Cut Crease
– Arabic Eyes
– Smudged and Wing Liner Application
– Lower line & lid colour gradation, Intense Kohl
– Eyebrow defining
– False Eye Lashes and their application
– Blush Application
– Lip Shapes, Lipstick types and applications
– HD Makeup
– Hair Styling :
– Basics of Hair Styling – Blow dry, ironing, curls
– Party Hair styling
– Bridal Hair Styling
– Saree Draping
– Lehenga Draping
– Detailed Product information and sourcing
– Airbrush Demonstration by Parul Garg
– Ongoing counselling for client interaction, career opportunities
– Professional Photo shoot at the end of the course (Model, outfit, jewellery to be arranged by the student)
To Enrol, we require Rs Rs. 27000 as advance (non refundable) and rest is payable on/before the first day of the batch.
The makeup in professional makeup course will be taught by Parul Garg herself. We will be providing all the practice materials during the course. However, students are recommended to have their own kit as well so they can practice at home and non class hours.
The course will include various tests which need to be cleared in order to get the certificate of completion. Certain successful students might be offered internship with Parul Garg to get further hands on experience. This is strictly upon our requirements and your performance during the course.
Video/Audio recording/reselling/redistribution of classes and written material is strictly prohibited.
NOTE : Some classes will be held on Saturday/Sunday as well. On some days classes will begin early. Exact schedule of classes will be shared with you on the first day of the batch. You need to keep entire 4 weeks free from the date of commencement of the course.